A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years
- Go to page editing.
- To do this, click on the page name or “Edit” link.
- In the visual editor, select the type of “Visual”.
- Be sure “Toolbar toggle” button is enabled.
Only in this case there will be present a “limarquee” shortcode button
- Highlight of the content, which should be in the ticker.
- Click on “limarquee” button.
This button is used to add a short code around the selected content.
- After pressing the button you need to specify the class name. Enter any unique name using only the characters of the Latin alphabet and numbers. The name must begin with a letter.
After I click “OK”.
- In the editor, you will see a short code with to the attribute “class”.
- Save your changes to the page by clicking the “Update” button.
- Now go to the plugin settings page liMarquee
(Setting -> liMarquee).
- In the plugin settings page, enter the name of the class that you added earlier in the visual editor.
- Save your changes by clicking on “Save Changes” button.
- Go to the page in which you inserted a short code and update it.
- Installing the plugin is complete.