1. Go to page editing.
2. Select the image that should be inside the ticker.
3. Click on “limarquee” button.
This button is used to add a short code around the selected content.
4. After pressing the button you need to specify the class name. Enter any unique name using only the characters of the Latin alphabet and numbers. The name must begin with a letter.
After I click “OK”.
5. In the editor you will see a shortcode with attribute “class”.
6. Save Changes
7. Now go to the plugin settings page liMarquee
(Setting -> liMarquee).
8. In the plugin settings page, enter the name of the class that you added earlier in the visual editor.
9. Save your changes by clicking on “Save Changes” button.
10. Go to the page in which you inserted a short code and update it.